DGD-15CLN Cleaning cartridge for DDS and DAT72 drives.
- Will provide approximately 50 cleanings (depending on the drive).
- Sony recommends its use every 25 hours, although the actual cleaning frequency will vary depending on the operating environment.
- Its reduced tape thickness keeps head abrasion to a minimum.
- Store your cassettes at a temperature of between 15 and 25° C, and at 40-60% relative humidity.
- Store your cassettes away from magnetic fields.
Sony DGD-15CLN Cleaning Cartridge, 15 - 25 °C, 40 - 60%
Sony DGD-15CLN Cleaning Cartridge